by Lauren at Modern Self-Reliance Weddings a great time of joy and celebration. They are also a time for gift giving. I recently had a friend get engaged and decided I wanted to give the new couple … [Read More...]
by Lauren at Modern Self-Reliance If you have viewed the "Garden" section of Pinterest you will have no doubt come across someone touting the great "honey" like taste of dandelion jelly. I, like a few … [Read More...]
by Lauren at Modern Self-Reliance This summer I will be continuing to learn to garden through the use of a 800 sqft community garden plot. I will post throughout the summer my progress, yields, and … [Read More...]
- 2 Ways to Render Fat for Soapmaking
- 3 Things to Consider when Starting Seeds Inside
- 6 Steps to Pressure Can Amazing Pulled Pork
- The Real Difference Between Regular and Wide-Mouth Canning Jars
- How Much to Plant to Feed Your Family
- 10 Ways I Reduce Household Waste
- Why Am I so Passionate About Homesteading
- 3 Ways to Cook Beans (No Soaking Required)
- Common Indoor Gardening Pests
- Construction Guide to Indoor Growing Systems
- Taking the Fear out of Pressure Canning
- The Best Homemade Beef Broth
- Simple Guide to Water Bath Canning
Enjoy our articles?
Subscribe to Modern Self-Reliance get our latest content by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.