We may earn a small commission from any link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support our work in bringing you real information about homesteading skills and preparedness.
8 Lessons Learned while Testing our 1 Month Food Box
1. Super useful, even without zombies:
2. First meals in the new place:
3. Easy meals to make:
4. Can Opener:
7. Importance of Resupply:
8. No snacks.
What other uses have you found while using/testing your food preparedness supplies? Let us know in the comments below.
Enjoy our articles?
Subscribe to Modern Self-Reliance get our latest content by email.
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- 8 Lessons Learned while Testing our 1 Month Food Box - June 8, 2019
- Day 1 Essentials for Moving - May 11, 2019
- 6 Things Your Paramedic Wished You Knew - February 2, 2019